How to Choose Your Energy-Efficient Appliances? #Climatecrisis2024 #Group1 #nichumphries

My work is mainly about showing people how they can help towards solving the problem of global warming. The reason I decided on this approach is that many artists highlight the seriousness of the problem without helping people make a response to solving the crisis. In my Independent Project I have made 4 posters to show audiences how to choose energy-efficient appliances using Illustrator. Graphic is a media I love to present because I'm good at controlling the visual. I love a style which is emotional and energetic. In this series of posters, I choose 4 possible approaches each providing a direct contrast that will help reduce energy consumption: laptop v desktop, microwave v oven, LED lights v Incandescent bulbs, and finally small TVs v larger TVs. I hope that the 4 posters I have done, it could trigger a response and change the attitudes of viewers toward global warming.

A laptop, not a desktop PC

A microwave, not an oven

A smaller television, not a larger television

A LED, not an incandescent lamp