My inspiration comes from the large amount of clothing piled up in landfills every year and Nike’s Sneakers Designer Ross Klein designed a sneaker which totally made of garbage. This made me realize that if left untreated, garbage and clothes are no different. The harm that is caused to the environment is that many clothes are thrown away. At the same time, the brands keep producing. So, I want to find a way to reuse these. My goal is to design a second-hand product trading platform that can revitalize our unused items with new vitality. Make full use of the bonus of the Internet era to integrate sustainable industries with the Internet. I also established an online community feature to increase activity.

For Crit.pdf

My inspiration comes from the large amount of clothing piled up in landfills every year and Nike’s Sneakers Designer Ross Klein designed a sneaker which totally made of garbage. This made me realize that if left untreated, garbage and clothes are no different. The harm that is caused to the environment is that many clothes are thrown away. At the same time, the brands keep producing. So, I want to find a way to reuse these.

My goal is to design a second-hand product trading platform that can revitalize our unused items with new vitality. Make full use of the bonus of the Internet era to integrate sustainable industries with the Internet. I also established an online community feature to increase activity.