#ClimateCrisis2024-Ecological Imbalance #Nicolle Oshinowo #Group18

My major is fashion management and I want to reduce the use of animal fur by marketing eco-friendly products. I choose the ecological imbalance topic, which is caused by killing animals. I saw 'PETA's website states that died to satisfy the human need for clothes. 'My empathy for animals. I wanted to make a difference, so I chose to use raffia to make a fashion item.

When doing this project I investigated the many harms caused by the overuse of fur by humans, such as the extinction of animals, etc. I chose raffia as the material because it is cheap and environmentally friendly. I want to change this phenomenon so I made a bag with eco-friendly material.

'I would like the viewer to think of or to think about not only clothes or bags designed with fur that fantastic, but eco-friendly materials as well. Reducing the killing of animals maintains the ecological balance.

The destruction of animals for fashion

Group18_Anqi Tong_Power point..pdf

Information on the ecological imbalance caused by the overuse of animal furs by humans, and solutions.