As a photographer and director, I am deeply passionate about visual imagery. For this project, however, I have moved into a new area — visible sound. Because my nearsightedness surgery increased my sensitivity to sound, and I have a keen interest in animal behavior,I began to wonder: If you were an animal living in the ocean, how would you feel about the sounds around you? Inspired by artists such as Carsten Nicolai, I began to explore the transformation of audible experiences into visible ones. In this project ,I used programming to convert images of melting glaciers and marine litters into a sound clip. This approach simulates the impact of underwater noise on marine life by combining visual and auditory elements. The project reflects my focus on highlighting the impact of climate change on marine life. The aim is to raise public awareness of the effects of underwater noise on marine life.

Audio Link :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ofdXLt3GkWWxnwsNtt2zQgpaYADlhy4M/view?usp=sharing