Oil mold #mateuszgalka #group16 #group16_2024 #Climatecrisis2024

#Climate #graphicdesign

The artwork revolves around the climate damage caused by oil.

The name of my work is "Oil mold." The work explores oil pollution and its effects on people. Oil pollution is well known to the public, but the harm it brings to people is far more than the well-known side and the hidden side. Oil leads to the aggravation of air pollution, which leads to the increase in the proportion of respiratory diseases. This is a hazard that most people are not familiar with, but it is also very dangerous because it affects human health, so I hope to let people know the hidden hazards through my work.
For the main vision of the whole work, I used Alcohol ink, Resin and Yupo paper. Its shape is similar to mold. What I want to express is that oil pollution is like mold of the earth. The form of the work I choose is the leaflet mode, because it is a very popular media. The overall color is colorful, and the form of the flyer is not a common style. It can be torn into small pieces. Because I want to make my work compelling and interesting, people will be interested in the work to see and know the hidden hazards.
The purpose of my works is to popularize people's knowledge of oil hazards and warn people about what will affect people's health.