祈り鶴 - INORIZURU : Alarm tag for the climate crisis #ClimateCrisis2024

#Climate #Fashion #Paper

One thing I always think about is the tag is unnecessary and is disposed of, as soon as they make their purchase for customers. So, I wondered how I could use this more effectively and I found making a paper tag using recycled paper is a good way to convey the severity of the climate crisis. Since I wanted to make it more original and realistic like a tag that can adapt to real situations, I found ORIZURU recycled paper is perfect, which can be one solution for paper waste. What I made is a clothing paper tag named “祈り鶴 (INORIZURU)”, which means a prayer crane. What I have tried to convey through the name and my tag is the severity of the climate crisis and hope to inspire people to create a cleaner future. Compared to world issues, this Independent Project might seem insignificant, but I strongly believe that my approach with the belief would encourage changes.