When plastic is produced, many greenhouse gases are made, which causes global temperatures to rise. According to my research, melting glaciers and dry land are the most serious consequences. But people rarely have the opportunity to see glaciers melt, which may lead people to think the climate crisis without much. So make people feel the damage of the climate crisis to the environment more directly, I decided to makes the mountain melt, because the mountain is often seen by people, and some people even live in the mountain. If the disappearance is not a glacier but a mountain, it will more seriously destroy people's living environment, then people will pay great attention to this problem. After that, I am going to use wax to make the model, because it can simulate the mountain very well, and the wax is very easy to melt. Finally, I used video to record the process of melting the mountain model.

2024年8月9日