My artistic values are rooted in the fusion of Buddhist philosophy and performance art, aiming to create transformative experiences that foster inner peace and compassion. I think performance art allows me to engage the audience directly, creating an immersive environment where viewers can actively participate in their own self-reflection. Inspired by the Buddhist Metta ritual, my work invites viewers to meditate before an abstract Buddha painting. Tibetan incense burns steadily, marking the passage of time and the impermanence of each moment, while a soundtrack of meditative music guides participants into deep relaxation and mindfulness. The abstract nature of the painting allows viewers to connect with themselves, free from distractions. Meditation and Buddhist teachings have profoundly shaped my practice, driving me to use art as a vehicle for spiritual growth and social awareness. I hope through this experience , the viewers will grasp the key message conveyed by my work.

abstract image

incent

meditation music

metta

final work