The name of my project is “Black Humor”. I was inspired by an event called Glacier Funerals, which was designed to make people reflect on the melting of glaciers when they see them, so that they can hold funerals for them. But it's ironic because these disasters are caused by human beings themselves, who fly and drive on airplanes and drive on their way to air pollution and global warming as well. So if a poster is designed to make people feel that they will one day die from the disasters caused by melting glaciers, can people reflect on their own behavior. So I wanted to curate a poster with dark humor that would make people appreciate glacier funerals and natural disasters as a spectacle, and in the process it is actually a bleak future for humanity. I used AI to create this glacier melting process, and the black characters below are watching and participating in this glacier melting spectacle, and some people even took pictures to document it. The final message I want to convey is not to be overly involved in formalized activities, but to look at the truth behind what is going on, to find out the truth about the melting glacier and to take action to protect the glacier.

Black Humor