I care about the environmental impact of the climate crisis. In particular, the changes of acid rain on buildings and the environment, cracks corroded by acid and some sticky unidentified substances, which make people feel uncomfortable. Influenced by the young artist Hua Cheng, his works often have the element of cracks. I mixed AB glue and paint with bean powder and paper towels. I poured the paint on the fabric like a fluid painting. Then I used the uneven surface to let the paint dry and crack naturally. The blue and orange, represent Marine and terrestrial ecosystems respectively in the work. It hints at the damage of aquatic organism and terrestrial ecosystems by environmental pollution.

I care about the environmental impact of the climate crisis. In particular, the changes of acid rain on buildings and the environment, cracks corroded by acid and some sticky unidentified substances, which make people feel uncomfortable.

Influenced by the young artist Hua Cheng, his works often have the element of cracks. I mixed AB glue and paint with bean powder and paper towels. I poured the paint on the fabric like a fluid painting. Then I used the uneven surface to let the paint dry and crack naturally.

The blue and orange, represent Marine and terrestrial ecosystems respectively in the work. It hints at the damage of aquatic organism and terrestrial ecosystems by environmental pollution.

Acid Rain Corrosion