Everyone should have experienced construction, and the carbon dioxide and harmful gases gained detriment impact on global warming. I am influenced by the famous Japanese architecture Kengo Kuma whose works are environmentally friendly. And my works try to reflect the influence of nature and its surrounding environment. In my final work I used bamboo as my material because it is environmentally friendly and sustainable. The air can enter from both sides without any reservation, so that you can experience nature more closely. This design is my favorite in this project. It is also a tribute to Kengo Kuma. Now is facing global warming, I emphasizes on conservation and energy saving in the design and construction process. I implemented this concept in my final project, and I used renewable energy, green technology and energy-saving materials to reduce construction costs. Impact on the environment. This project of mine fully embodies the concept of sustainable development.

Everyone should have experienced construction, and the carbon dioxide and harmful gases gained detriment impact on global warming. I am influenced by the famous Japanese architecture Kengo Kuma whose works are environmentally friendly. And my works try to reflect the influence of nature and its surrounding environment.

In my final work I used bamboo as my material because it is environmentally friendly and sustainable. The air can enter from both sides without any reservation, so that you can experience nature more closely. This design is my favorite in this project. It is also a tribute to Kengo Kuma.

Now is facing global warming, I emphasizes on conservation and energy saving in the design and construction process. I implemented this concept in my final project, and I used renewable energy, green technology and energy-saving materials to reduce construction costs. Impact on the environment. This project of mine fully embodies the concept of sustainable development.

Mirro