As a filmmaker, I believe it is imperative to develop an acute awareness of our environmental impact and to foster a symbiotic relationship between our artistic endeavors and the natural world that sustains us. This philosophy stems from a profound reverence for the wisdom and resilience of nature, as well as a recognition that we are intrinsically part of the ecological cycle. By infusing environmental consciousness into the heart of the creative process, we can collectively strive to minimize our impact and ensure a sustainable future for the art form we cherish. My conceptual app "Shadow Domain" embodies this vision, aiming to catalyze reform in the film and television industry. It empowers artists to monitor and mitigate environmental impacts in real-time. The UI central "viewfinder" function acts as a metaphorical lens, revealing the unseen shadows cast by our production activities – be it excessive energy consumption, resource depletion, or waste generation. Complemented by intuitive icons and reminders, the app fosters a mindful approach to every aspect of the filmmaking process, prompting users to make informed choices that prioritize eco-friendly practices. "Shadow Domain" exemplifies app and nature's inherent interconnectedness. Like Disco Elysium's circular motifs evoking renewal, my app forges a harmonious creativity-environment loop. Inspired by visionaries like Rostov and Nolan, I harness app and video demo to raise eco-consciousness and aspire towards a sustainable, eco-conscious film industry.

App Features

App Features

app UI

Shadow Domain video demo

My conceptual app "Shadow Domain" embodies this vision, aiming to catalyze reform in the film and television industry. It empowers artists to monitor and mitigate environmental impacts in real-time. The UI central "viewfinder" function acts as a metaphorical lens, revealing the unseen shadows cast by our production activities – be it excessive energy consumption, resource depletion, or waste generation. Complemented by intuitive icons and reminders, the app fosters a mindful approach to every aspect of the filmmaking process, prompting users to make informed choices that prioritize eco-friendly practices.