I live far away from the ocean, which has led me to love the sea since I was a child, so the theme of my project is ocean pollution, and I created a cruel ocean world through collages. I make collages out of garbage, I use blue as the main color, and I make materials out of culprits that pollute the ocean, like plastic, napkins, etc. It is possible to express the current state of the ocean in an intuitive way. In addition, I was inspired by many of the works of the artist Peter Clark. He uses garbage to create works, which I think is very environmentally friendly and meaningful. It makes me feel the charm of materials, and also makes me understand that materials can be abstract. Through this article, I want to make people realize that the problem of Marine pollution has become more and more serious. To protect the ocean is to protect ourselves.

I live far away from the ocean, which has led me to love the sea since I was a child, so the theme of my project is ocean pollution, and I created a cruel ocean world through collages.

I make collages out of garbage, I use blue as the main color, and I make materials out of culprits that pollute the ocean, like plastic, napkins, etc. It is possible to express the current state of the ocean in an intuitive way.

In addition, I was inspired by many of the works of the artist Peter Clark. He uses garbage to create works, which I think is very environmentally friendly and meaningful. It makes me feel the charm of materials, and also makes me understand that materials can be abstract. Through this article, I want to make people realize that the problem of Marine pollution has become more and more serious. To protect the ocean is to protect ourselves.

Ocean Pollution