My project is to create a piece of artwork to show the climate crisis. I investigate the relationship between the greenhouse effect and water vapor, and presented the greenhouse effect from a unique perspective. Inspired by Zaria Forman and Maya Lin, I added some elements about glaciers and water vapor. I use hand-drawn illustrations and installation design paintings to illustrate melting glaciers and how water vapor contributes to global warming. This project reflect my exploration of how seemingly insignificant factors can have a significant impact on our environment. With work, I aim to bridge the gap between scientific knowledge and artistic expression, making these invisible forces more accessible to people. In the future, I hope to continue to explore environmental issues in my works, raise public awareness of environmental protection through artistic means, and make people pay more attention to the climate crisis through unique experience.