lines and holes #Climatecrisis2024 #group16 Chuyu Wang 2024 #Mateuszgalka

#Climate #Illustration

In my work "Lines and Holes", I want to paint strange and scary things in a fine and colorful style, so that the audience can see that under the pink surface of my work is an interior that can make people think deeply about fear and reflection. And this time I'm trying to get people to think about the death of animals caused by extreme weather, and think about the fact that this weather is caused by humans. I used pink and gray black to carefully depict the body parts of animals and the gruesome details on the bodies in the picture. The different color contrast between the two makes the picture more eye-catching, and makes people realize that the details on the bodies are caused by bad weather, so as to make the audience think about their own behavior. This is the work I have made, and I hope that this work can successfully use such unique colors and details to capture the hearts of the audience and understand the purpose of my paintings of these corpses.

Lines

by Chuyu Wang 2024

Holes

by Chuyu Wang 2024