My work is a short cartoon called "Climate Refugees", which focuses on the disasters encountered by the community of climate refugees, in the form of comic short stories, inspired by John Akomfra's work "The Color Purple". I plan to use social media to spread awareness about climate refugees, highlighting the importance of environmental protection and the dangers posed by the climate crisis. In this project, I used many high density and high intensity contrasting colors to emphasize the main characters, inspired by the work of Hannah Streefkerk. My intention was to create a sense of urgency with these bright colors. For example, the monsters in the work are black and white, which is a strong contrast to the vibrant orange and red colors of the background and characters. The comparison is meant to underscore the dire situation of climate refugees.

Climate Refugee

This work is a short cartoon called "Climate Refugees", which focuses on the disasters encountered by the community of climate refugees, in the form of comic short stories, inspired by John Akomfra's work "The Color Purple". I plan to use social media to spread awareness about climate refugees, highlighting the importance of environmental protection and the dangers posed by the climate crisis. In this project, I used many high density and high intensity contrasting colors to emphasize the main characters, inspired by the work of Hannah Streefkerk. My intention was to create a sense of urgency with these bright colors. For example, the monsters in the work are black and white, which is a strong contrast to the vibrant orange and red colors of the background and characters. The comparison is meant to underscore the dire situation of climate refugees. Through this work, I want to show the disaster caused by the climate crisis. By symbolically using climate refugees, it also represents all of humanity. Destroyi