My work is exploring the relation between the people and die out animals relation. When a kind of animal has died out How do we know it. With influences as diverse as Andy Warhol and Antoni Muntadas how they use of images and archives to critic or exxpree something. I also learn Cubism multi-dimensional perception and division of the three-dimensional This work at beginning is from myself search die out animal on the internet and then I thinking how we can know one have die out animal through the planet. Maybe it just to keep diary on the piece of paper like archive. If I want to know that can I use some way to establish a three-dimensional understanding. Through my attempts, I want to show the multi-dimensional and three-dimensional possibility of a piece of paper to present something, so as to enrich people's perception of it.

archive structure rebuilt