Show – your work and projects
Share – your creative knowledge, skills and interests
Connect – network with peers from across UAL
Portfolio is an online showcasing platform for University of the Arts London’s students in any year of a foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate course, and enables you to;
- Personalise your profile and outline your interests under ‘About me’
- Create multiple projects where you can upload images up to 8MB or embed videos, audio and PDF
- Tag your work to enable people to find your work easily
- Connect with other Portfolio users through the site’s messaging system
- “Like” other students’ projects and share over social media channels
- Publicly promote your work to peers, industry and recruiters with a customisable URL
Your profile will last across your UAL experience and up to one year after graduating from your course. On graduating you will need to update your profile details to a personal email address, so you can continue to use your profile for a following year. Before the year is up you will need to retrieve and save your work from your Portfolio profile and consider other showcasing platforms to professionally promote your work.
If you’re having any issues using Portfolio or if the platform is not behaving as expected, please use the feedback button.
If you would like to delete your profile at any point, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if you change your mind your profile is not retrievable so you must make a copy of anything you wish to keep before making your request.