Show – your work and projects online
Share – your creative knowledge, skills and interests
Connect – network with peers from across UAL
Portfolio is an online showcasing platform for University of the Arts London’s students in any year of a foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate course, and enables you to:
- Personalise your profile and outline your interests or areas of expertise
- Create multiple projects where you can upload images up to 8MB or embed videos, audio, PDF and 3D/VR
- Tag your work to enable people to find your work easily
- Connect with other Portfolio users through the site’s messaging system
- “Like” other students’ projects and share over social media channels
- Publicly promote your work to peers, industry and recruiters with a customisable URL
Your profile will last across your UAL experience and up to 2 years after graduating from your course. On graduating you will need to update your profile details to a personal email address so you can continue to update your profile. After the 2 years after graduation is up you will need to retrieve and save your work from your Portfolio profile and consider other showcasing platforms to professionally promote your work.
Take a look at our video below which gives you a quick visual demonstration of using the site:
If you’re having any issues using Portfolio or if the platform is not behaving as expected, please use the feedback button (on the right side of this screen).
If you would like to permanently delete your profile at any point, contact firstname.lastname@example.org using the following subject: Permanently delete Portfolio user profile. The request must be sent from your UAL email address. Please note that if you change your mind your profile is not retrievable so you must make a copy of anything you wish to keep before making your request.